Project Name: 42” Slip-lining of existing 54” Concrete Water Line - Happy Hollow Conduit
Location: Pawtucket Regional Water Treatment Facility, Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Work Description: Slipline the Existing 54” concrete conduit with a 42” diameter SDR 17 HDPE pipe. The slip lining is a total of 2,620 linear feet long.
Work performed by Dewcon, Inc.:
- Clean the existing 54” Conduit to prevent the liner from being obstructed.
- TV inspection of the existing 54” Conduit.
- Slipline the existing 54” Conduit with 42” high density polyethylene fusion joint pipe.
- Pressure testing of the new liner pipe.
- Grouting of the annular space between the existing 54” and the new 42” liner.